Link My Pet The Link Smart Pet Wearable
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
You can only buy [limit] [brand] products per order
This product is limited to [limit] items per order
Ready to track essential health and safety information about your pet, all from a smart GPS dog collar?
The Link is a lightweight, waterproof collar attachment packed with advanced technology helping you stay connected to your pet 24/7/365. With Link, you know peace of mind.
- Comfortable and lightweight, you can attach the Link to your pet’s collar using the included clip or elastic attachment
Monitor your pet’s location from your phone with real-time GPS tracking, even when you’re far away, and receive immediate alerts when your pet leaves a designated safe place.
Track your pet’s activity and get customized exercise recommendations based on breed, age, and size.
- Link exclusive! Make training and recall easy by using Link’s built-in tone and vibration training aides.
- The Link Health symptom analysis & televet service lets you know if something’s wrong with your pup and what you need to do in real time. Built by vets and with over 99% accuracy in assessing urgency of seeking care means you have peace of mind 24/7.
Shed some light on the night by turning on the built-in LED flashlight, controlled with a simple tap in the Link app.
Monitor the ambient temperature in your pet’s environment and receive alerts when the environment is too hot or too cold.
Keep all your pet’s important health and identification documents on-hand using the PetPass and Vet Records features.
- Link exclusive! Connect with a real human by phone, chat or email when you need them the most, as you gain exclusive access to the Link Concierge team.
- Service plan required for GPS location tracking, health & fitness monitoring and more using 4G LTE wireless service.
- Link device
- Clip and elastic option for easy attachment to most collars and harnesses.
- Wall charger and micro USB cable
Service Plan Options (Selected during device set up)
- 3-Year: $6.88/month ($248 billed every 3 years)
- 2-Year: $7.75/month ($186 billed every 2 years)
- 1-Year: $8.25/month ($99 billed annually)
- Monthly: $12.99/month
The Link device weighs 1.1 oz and measures 2.25 in. x 1.4 in. x .8 in.
With some variance based on activity levels and network coverage, Link stays charged for up to 14 days. Link features secure, snap-in installation and simple removal for charging, which takes just a few hours.
Link is impact-resistant and water-resistant up to 3 feet with an IPX8 waterproof rating.
Link is compatible with Apple iOS 11.0 or later and Android devices 7.0 or later.
Check your Cellular Coverage
Link is currently available in the US and uses the Verizon cellular network to pinpoint your dog's location. Signal strength varies by region and can be affected by the physical environment surrounding your pet when he’s outdoors. Check your area’s signal strength here.
- Portable Bluetooth beacon (can be used as a safe place extender or portable safe place.)
- Protective, stylish and reusable Link device wraps
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.