REATHLETE SPECIAL OFFER HEALR Leg Massager: Calf Massager and Foot Massager
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
HEALR Leg Massager: Calf Massager and Foot Massager | Sequential Compression Device Combined with Cold and Heat Therapy for Circulation Improvement | New Sleeve Design | Calf and Foot Pain Relief | Digital Controller & Bag
- DISCOVER THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF TRIPLE THERAPY! In HEALR, we combined leg compression massager with air; it’s a foot massager with heat to treat muscle soreness and fatigue; and it has the cold therapy function (special gel pads are included in the set) to deal with acute pain.
- HEAL AND ENJOY! Your REATHLETE leg massager is your way to both indulge in comfort and relaxation and contribute to the healthiness of your body.
- COOL DOWN THE PAIN! This calves and feet massager uniquely features cold therapy on top of the leg compression and heat functions.
- SMART-CONTROL YOUR MASSAGE. This muscle massager has an intuitive remote, so you can either rely on one of the three auto-modes or play with the settings to find the mode that you like best and to modify your massage any time
- UNIVERSAL AND LONG-LASTING. With adjustable hook-and-loop fasteners and zipper, this leg and foot massager fits most sizes.
Overall leg therapy
Reduced blood pressure
Increased blood flow
Improved muscle recovery
- Product Dimensions
Foot- 25CM, circumference: 20"
Calves- 42CM, circumference: up to 18"
- Package include:
1 Remote control
2 leg sleeves
1 carrying case
1 AC adapter
1 color box package
8 x cooling gel pads
- How to use:
- Take a seated position and step into the boots of your massager. Note that the sleeves are marked L and R for Left and Right to indicate the foot placement.
- Secure the position of your feet by closing the zippers, and your calves by pulling the hook & loop straps through the metal rings. Fold the straps down to seal them.
- Insert both air pressure connectors into the control unit.
- Plug the AC power adapter into the outlet.
- To integrate cold therapy capabilities, place pre-cooled gel pads onto the eight internal pockets (positioned according to common injuries).
For heat therapy only, keep gel pads removed.
- Sit comfortably. Do not cross your legs.
To turn the massager ON, press the button for 3s.
Press again to cycle the intensity level: 1 to 4.
To turn the massager OFF, press the button for 3s.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.