PrepSealer SPECIAL OFFER Food Saving Vacuum Container 3PC Bubdle Set
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way. This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
3PC Bundle set of rectangular TRITAN vacuum containers includes:
- 1 Rectangular vacuum container 1.4 LT/ 47oz / 5.9 Cup
- 1 Rectangular vacuum container 2 LT/ 68oz / 8.5 Cup
- 1 Manual pump + Drip Tray
About the Product
Keeps Food Fresh 4x Longer - Extend your food’s shelf life by storing them in our vacuum seal containers. The vacuum seal pump removes the excess air inside the storage containers while its lid locks in freshness.
Maximizes Space - Our containers for food can be easily stacked inside a cupboard or fridge. We also included a calendar wheel on the lid of each food container, so you can easily track the storage date.
Dishwasher and Microwave Safe - For your convenience, we designed our sealable containers to be compatible with dishwashers. You can also reheat your food in the microwave oven using our storage container. Just remove the lid before heating.
Enhances Marinade Flavors - Marinate your fish, vegetable, and meat in this vacuum storage container. Our vacuum seal storage containers allow the flavors to deeply penetrate into the meat while locking in freshness, which further improves taste.
Safe and Durable Food Containers - We created each food saver container with Tritan plastic, so it’s safe to use. It has “no” BPA and BPS. Our vacuum sealed container is also odor, stain, and shatter-resistant.
What to Store
You can store the following pantry essentials inside our stackable vacuum sealed containers. They’re equipped with a calendar wheel that lets you easily trace the storage dates.
- sugar, coffee, herbs, cookies, and cakes
- salami, garlic, sweet treats, and excess/leftover food
- sauces, cold cuts, all kind of cheeses
- fresh meat, eggs, and cheese
- fruits and vegetables
- slices of bread, bagels, and fresh noodles
How to Use
- Place your food inside the container and close the lid.
- Get the air inside the container by activating the pump until it gets harder to pull.
- Once it’s hermetically closed, set the storage date and stack the container into the freezer or fridge.
- To open, simply press the silicone valve sideways before opening the lid.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.