Mint SPECIAL OFFER InstantPurple Color Corrector with nHAp
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way. This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
Decrease the visibility of stains and counter the yellow hues in your teeth with this non-invasive brightening treatment.
Typical color correcting toothpastes only temporarily whiten your teeth. With InstantPurple you get instant and long-lasting whitening results thanks to the addition of nHAp.
What is nHAp?
Introducing nano-hydroxyapatite (nHAp), the tooth fairy's secret weapon! This lab-made version of hydroxyapatite, a mineral found in teeth and bones, is making waves in the dental world. Here are some of the fantastic perks of using nHAp for your pearly whites:
1. Natural glow-up: nHAp gently scrubs away stains, giving your teeth a naturally whiter look without harsh chemicals. Perfect for sensitive smiles!
2. Tooth armor: nHAp sneaks into tiny enamel cracks, patching them up and reinforcing your teeth (AKA remineralization). A huge help in preventing cavities and sensitivity!
3. Bacteria bouncer: Research shows that nHAp can kick nasty oral bacteria to the curb, helping to prevent plaque and gum disease.
4. Friendly & safe: nHAp plays nice with your teeth and body, making it a non-toxic, biocompatible option for long-term use.
- Instant and lasting whitening results
- Non-invasive whitening treatment
- nHAp added to keep stains away for good
How to use
- Apply 2 pumps to a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Gently brush in a circular motion for 2 minutes.
- Rinse mouth after use.
30mL – 1 ounce
Glycerol, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Nano-Hydroxyapatite, Polysorbate 80, Carboxymethyl, Peppermint oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sucralose, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, CI17200, CI42090, Ethylhexylglycerin
The Mint InstantPurple paste is gluten-free and made with vegan friendly ingredients.
“Hydroxyapatite (HA) is the main component of enamel, which gives an appearance of bright white and eliminates the diffuse reflectivity of light by closing the small pores of the enamel surface… nano-hydroxyapatite has remarkable remineralizing effects on initial lesions of enamel” Ann Stomatol (Roma). 2014 Jul-Sep; 5(3): 108–114. Published online 2014 Nov 20. PMCID: PMC4252862, PMID: 25506416
“This in vitro study demonstrated a significantly higher ad hoc whitening effect of the HAP gel compared to the mouth rinse and water after short-time application” Sandra Sarembe, Joachim Enax, Maria Morawietz, Andreas Kiesow, Frederic Meyer, PMID: 32791529 PMCID: PMC7440957 DOI: 10.1055/s-0040-1714759
“In addition to its whitening properties, biomimetic hydroxyapatite provides other benefits for preventive oral health care, like enamel remineralization, reduction of bacterial colonization of tooth surfaces, and protection from dentin hypersensitivity.” Biomimetics (Basel). 2020 Dec; 5(4): 65. Published online 2020 Nov 24. doi: 10.3390/biomimetics5040065, PMCID: PMC7768512, PMID: 33255509
“It is concluded that toothpaste containing hydroxyapatite are effective at whitening tooth” M Niwa, T Sato, W Li, H Aoki, H Aoki, T Daisaku, PMID: 15348313 DOI: 10.1023/a:1008927502523
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.