DRINQ Half- Gallon Water Bottle | Black Color
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way. This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
2.2L Half Gallon Water Bottle with Storage Sleeve and Covered Straw Lid
Eco-friendly Large Reusable Drinking Water Bottles
- 1/2 Gallon: Get all your daily water in one handy bottle that’s fully food-grade and BPA/BPS-free. The volume is tailored to help you stay hydrated, even when it’s hot and you’re physically active.
- 3 Pockets: The bigger pocket is for your smartphone and other small items, like credit cards. The smaller mesh pocket is perfect for earbuds. And the third one, with the carabiner, is for the keys. So handy!
- Adjustable Straps: You can choose to remove the strap altogether, but you can also play with it and wear it on your shoulder or both shoulders as a backpack. Adjust the length of your body for proper weight distribution.
- Thermal Sleeve: The sleeve has a neat temperature control function on top of enabling you to carry the bottle itself conveniently and to carry some extra things with it. Add some ice, and your water will stay cool for longer.
- Leakproof Lid: This bottle will be with you throughout the day, so you want it tidy and its lid fully watertight and impervious to dust. The lid makes the bottle easy to carry around and nice to drink from.
- Drinking Straw: The straw makes it safer and more convenient for you to drink from this big bottle. You won’t have to tilt the bottle! It’s particularly handy when you’re exercising or multitasking.
- Feel refreshed, no fatigue
- Keep your skin & muscles healthy
- Boost your productivity
- Up your kidneys performance
- Detoxify your body
- Help your body lose extra weight
- Don’t let dehydration happen: As you’re running errands, especially in hot weather, you may forget to drink as much water as your body needs. That’s why dehydration, with its nasty symptoms of dizziness, tiredness, and headache, is sadly common. Avoid it by replenishing water promptly.
- You need water to workout: Exercise makes you lose body water, and even before you notice that you’re thirsty, you can end up dehydrated. That’s why you need to drink more water when working out, and DRINQ is a perfectly handy solution to having access to your full normal daily intake.
*We recommend hand washing with soapy water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.