Dr. Segal's Diabetic Socks - Sky Blue Stripes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
A little patience goes a long way.
This item is not available just yet, but you can Pre-Order it now.
Check out our Pre-Order Policy to learn more.
Protect your feet in style with Dr. Segal's Solid Black Diabetic Socks For Men & Women. These non-binding socks are seamless, extra cushioning, and have antimicrobial and moisture-wicking properties to prevent infection and injury. Perfect for diabetic and neuropathy patients or anyone with foot sensitivities, foot swelling or extra wide calves and ankles. Read more about special features below:
While Dr. Segal's Diabetic Socks were specially designed to meet the health & comfort requirements of diabetic patients, everyone can benefit!
• Diabetic Socks - Cushioned, Seamless & Non-Binding for those requiring special foot care.
• Neuropathy Socks - For anyone with diminished sensation and foot sensitivities.
• Extra Wide Socks - For anyone with wide ankles & calves that is looking for an extra stretchy & non-binding alternative.
• Edema Socks - For anyone with foot & ankle swelling that wants a non-constricting top band.
• Everyday Socks - For anyone wanting premium cotton socks that are extra comfortable.
Materials & Care
• Non-Binding - Comfortable loose fit top band that promotes circulation and stays up while leaving no marks
• Seamless Toes - flat-felled seam prevents rubbing that can cause blisters
• Terry Cushioned Foot Bed - Extra padding for comfort & injury prevention
• Anti-Microbial -Ultra Fresh Treatment prevents bacterial & fungal growth
• Moisture Wicking - Keeps feet dry to prevent skin infection
• Cotton Blend - Natural breathability and softness
• Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
• For best results, wash in mesh laundry bag.
• We do not recommend using fabric softeners or bleach. They can alter the look and feel of the fabric.
Fabric content: 80% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 5% Rubber, 2% Spandex
What's my size
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.